Monday, February 14, 2011

New challenge for Februaury (and the rest of the year)

     I have decided to move forward in the exercise part of the program.  Wednesday afternoon I am going to go to the gym and sign up for a membership.  I feel like I am doing a good enough job at eating better and now its time to step it up.  I usually dont work Wednesday's (although I'm obligated to Trivia and Darts) so I thought Wednesday afternoons would be a good time to go to the gym.  With a little exercise here and there, I feel like the pounds will just shed off.  I saw my old friend Grayson Forehand this weekend and he looks amazing.  He did the P90x regiment, which he is going to have to let me borrow!!!
     I cheated just a little bit!!! I haven't had any fried food (not even a single fry or potato chip), and I haven't had any fast food, and not even any non-diet soda, however, I did eat pizza twice within a week!!!!  I know its not the biggest deal on the planet, but I want to be honest with those of you who are following me.  Everything else is going according to planned though. 
     Tara and I went to whatever the gas station is that is connected to Bojangles to turn in some scratch-off lottery tickets in which I profited 58 bucks.  Right at the register they had the old-school Coke bottles sitting in an ice bin.  Man, did those look tasty.  I was trying to look and see if they had any diet ones, but OF COURSE NOT!  Tara and I both wanted to chug one down.
     I am going to set a goal of 235 lbs by April 1st, and then 225 lbs by May 1.  Weigh-in this morning was 252.4 lbs, still right at that 10 lb marker. 
      Just a short post this week, keep following please!!!

Brian Palmer
IshVT@yahoo.com
540-588-3781

3 comments:

  1. In trying to keep up with Ish and the gang, I have kept up with the non fast/and or fried foods as well. In addition to being sick as hell with a cold a couple of weeks ago I got down to 186 lbs from 197 lbs when I started on Jan. 10. I was back up to 192 lbs yesterday. I am also doing p90x which I recommend to you Ish cuz it definitely works but it hurts. That's all I'm saying.

    - Eric G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ish, great job! I am impressed with your dedication. Cutting back more carbs will really help you drop weight- good luck!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Ish! How's it going so far at the gym? Keep up the great work and I bet you'll be feeling better every day.

    ReplyDelete