Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ish vs. Weight Loss in a stalemate!

Hello again!  I know its been a while since my last post, but nothing has really happened since the last one. 

Holding strong at 248 lbs, which is an overall loss of  ~18 lbs. 

I ventured to Springfield, VA, with Chris Clements (who by-the-way, is on the same diet I am and has last close to 20 lbs and you can really notice it.) and we went to two Capitals games and opening day at Nationals Park.  Nationals Park has roughly 475 food stands that sell Boardwalk Fries.  It sucked!  All we wanted to do was jump in the fryer oil with a huge bag of fries and eat our way out.  Even though we both really wanted some, neither one of us succumbed to the cravings.  We also learned that the only none fast food restaurant on an exit on 66-West or 81-South is Subway.  We really couldn't find anything else.

While I was at my parent's house in Springfield I did some scavengering around to find my old yearbooks and some old pictures of me.  I didnt find much, but I did find my middle school year book and my Senior Prom picture.  As soon as I get them scanned I will post them for all of you to see.  I was a handsome boy!

In the last post I said I was going to get a gym membership, but I still have not gotten one.  I promise, by the next post I make I will have one!

Anyways, I will make a new post in about a week with more progress, a gym membership, and those photos.  Til then, ta-ta!

Brian Palmer
540-588-3781
IshVT@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work Ish! Have you watched "The Biggest Loser" this season? I caught the last episode this week and it was so motivating. You can do it! I bet once you join a gym you'll see even faster results. Go for it - we're cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ thinking Subway is NOT fast food...their propaganda machine has served them well...

    I wish you the best man, but I think you could really benefit from educating yourself a bit better about what foods are actually conducive to losing weight and looking good naked...a 6 inch hunk of gluten loaded with veggies and sauces (as long as its low fat right?) is NOT helping...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rereading that post, it sounds awful and mean...I didn't mean it as such...and now that I'm caught up on the rest of your blog, I understand why you don't exclude Subway...but my advice still stands--that shit is awful! haha

    For real though man, if you've got any questions hit me up...I'm an expert at manipulating body weight to suit goals...or at least know one or two things...

    ReplyDelete